Setup instructions, including more detailed information on fine-tuning your backups if you are on shared or other limited hosting.
- How to Exclude Files on Files Backups
- How BackUpWordPress Archives your Database
- BackUpWordPress Basic Setup
- How BackUpWordPress Archives Files
- How to Enable Support
- Splitting Backup Workload Using Excludes Functionality
- How do I Modify my WP-Config.php file?
- Constants: Advanced Options for BackUpWordPress
Our current extensions include: Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, RackSpace, DreamHosts DreamObjects, Windows Azure and FTP.
- BackUpWordPress Amazon S3
- BackUpWordPress Azure
- BackUpWordPress DreamObjects
- BackUpWordPress Dropbox
- BackUpWordPress Google Drive
- BackUpWordPress Rackspace
- BackUpWordPress to FTP
- Creating an S3 Bucket
When things go wrong with BackUpWordPress, go through troubleshooting options and common errors you might encounter.
- Host Limitations
- What if my Scheduled Backups Don’t Run?
- SET OPTION Support Removed from MySQL 5.6
- Activation Key is Invalid
- Litespeed Servers
- Plugins for Troubleshooting your BackUpWordPress Site Issues
- The “Run Now” Link does not Work, or Leads to a Blank Page
- Unsupported PHP Version Error
Learn about how licensing and refunds work for our Premium extensions, and find out about receipts and invoices.
- Purchase Receipts, Download Links and License Keys
- How do I get a Refund?
- Did you Lose your License Key?